WILD WOLFI – CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before registering to participate in this contest (“Contest”). By proceeding with your registration and participation in this Contest, you (“Participant”) hereby acknowledge, accept, and agree, on an irrevocable basis, to be bound by these Terms.
This Contest is organized by Wild Wolfi (“Organiser”) on the below mentioned Terms. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time, without notice. Further, in case of any inconsistency between the Terms mentioned herein and the terms and conditions laid out by the Organiser while announcing the Contest on social media/ elsewhere (“Social Media Terms”), the Social Media Terms will prevail.
In addition to the Terms, all the standard terms and conditions applicable to the usage of the Organiser’s website i.e. www.wildwolfi.com shall apply to the Contest.
1.) DURATION OF THIS CONTEST
The duration of the Contest shall be as communicated on the Organiser’s social media/ website/ other channel (“Period”).
By participating in the Contest, the Participant hereby gives his/ her consent to the criteria and process of selecting the winners as set out herein, and any appropriate changes that may be made to this Contest by the Organisers due to any legal or regulatory requirement, instructions from any judicial or a quasi-judicial body, or due to any natural calamity beyond the reasonable control of the Organisers, its affiliates and associates.
Also, by participating in this Contest, the Participant:
1.1) Warrants that he/she has read, understood and agreed to confirm these Terms, and
1.2) Warrants that the accuracy, truthfulness and currency of all information that he/she may have submitted as part of/ to participate in this Contest.
2.) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
2.1) In order to be eligible for this Contest, a Participant must fulfill the following criteria-
- He/ She should be above 18 year of age.
- He/ She must be citizen of India.
- He/ She must not have a criminal record nor should be of an unsound mind.
2.2.) The employees of Organiser and their group companies, affiliate’s or associate companies; are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
3.) PARTICIPATION, CHARGES & SELECTION OF WINNER’S
Participation of eligible Participants in this Contest is voluntary. To participate in this Contest, a Participant must fulfill the following criteria-
During the Period of this Contest, The Participant must buy at least 1 t-shirt from the Organiser’s website and comment his/ her Order ID on the original social media post shared by the Organiser.
3.2) A Participant who opts to participate in the Contest as per Clause 3.1 shall have a chance of being shortlisted as the winner (“Winner”) for the Gratification as mentioned in Clause 5 herein.
3.3 Disbursement of Gratification shall be made within 60 days of getting the final contact details of the winner.
4.) SELECTION OF WINNER
- Winners will be selected on random basis.
- Winners will be contacted by the organizer via direct message on their social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- In case the winner does not respond to the message sent by organize, within 2 days, another winner will be chosen at random.
- After sending message by the organizer, the winner must answer the question related to the contest correctly to be eligible for the prize.
- The decision of the organizer in the selection of the winner shall be final & binding.
- The participant hereby understands & agrees that the responsibility of the organizer is limited only to the extent of communicating to him/ her that he/ she has won the contest.
As mentioned in the Social Media Terms.
- The Gratification is neither assignable nor transferable. The Gratification shall not be exchanged for cash.
- It is also understood and agreed by the Participants that mere participation in this Contest during the Period does not entitle the Participant/s to claim the Gratification. He /she should be a declared Winner by Organiser in conformity with the Terms, to claim the Gratification(s) mentioned herein.
- By entering the Contest, the Participants waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and also agree to receive promotional messages from the Organiser, as it may deem fit and proper, at its sole and absolute discretion.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant hereby further understands and agrees that Organiser shall at its sole discretion be responsible inter alia for the selection of the Winner and decision of Organiser in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Participants (including the Winner).
- The Participants (including the Winner) understand and agree that acceptance of the Gratification by the Winner constitutes grant of permission to the Organiser and its affiliates to click photographs of the Winner and use their names, photocopy, preferences (likes and dislikes), voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, without any additional compensation whatsoever. The Participants (including the Winner) hereby understand and give their irrevocable consent for sharing their personal information with Organiser.
- The Gratification to the Winner shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes/ formalities in connection with the Gratification and on production all such documents/ information mentioned herein. Any failure on the part of the Winner to comply with directions issued by Organiser for claim of Gratification shall entitle Organiser to forfeit the Gratification and distribute it to any other eligible Participant. Neither the Organiser nor any of their affiliated parties shall in any manner be responsible for non-receipt of Gratification dispatched by courier at the postal address of the winner.
- The logistics and cost of delivering the Gratification to the winner will be borne by the Organiser.
- In case of any queries/ complaints, the Participants may send an email to [email protected] or reach out to the Organiser at its official social media handles.
- The Participant hereby agrees and undertakes not to hold the Organiser and/ or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that the Participant may suffer, sustain or incur, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/ or on account of the Contest.
- The Participants (including the Winner) understand and agree that Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Participants and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Gratification.
- This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Organiser. In case of force majeure conditions, the Organiser shall be relieved of all its obligations hereunder.
- The Contest is valid subject to compliance of all formalities by the Participants, as required by Organiser. Any failure on the part of the Participants to comply with the specified formalities shall immediately disqualify the Participant.
- The Gratification is non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability, and there will be no cash alternative. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute Gratification of equal or greater value, at any time.
- The Organiser is neither responsible for nor guarantees the quality of the goods being provided as Gratification, nor is it liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/ availed, by the Participants under Contest.